This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakmorul

re: Intro

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself here since only 2 people know me here. My real name is beau and I play a orc rogue. He started out on frostwolf and as a alt before BC. As i went thru guilds that ultimatly fell apart typical frostwolf style I ended up in Selective Elitist on my warlock. My first raid with SE rhasta in a tactful way pretty much said i sucked and if I wanted to use my rogue.
So that started drakmorils life as a raiding rogue. SE progressed very quickly before hitting a wall due to guild problems. Nothing major but ones that weve all been in before. So that left me guildless and bored of looking for new guilds since I was a bit spoiled from SE. Few weeks later I log on to thorium brotherhood which a few rl friends had a guild on. So after some thought I decided to transfer to there. And I swear the day I did it I was in vent with rhaza and rhasta when they told me and my friend zoltar theyre moving to moonguard. I was so bummed out. But I was stuck there for 3 months nothing I could do. So I raided with friends guild and moved up on the server to (was) 3rd spot on wowjutsu and then our main tank left for RL reasons and everything was falling apart. So that brings me to now. Theyre going to again transfer to another server when I think its pointless so after long thinking I decided to make the move to here where I wanted to be all along. Sadly without my friend zoltar though. But Im sure I will make new friends here and be ok again. (Rhaza and Rhasta Im going to talk your ears off for awhile since your only ones I know for awhile) Anyway Ill end my wall of text here and say thank you all for having me and I look forward to gaming with you all.

Oh and other MMO's I play are AoC(beta) if you consider that playing. and LotRO on where I just started a few weeks ago and up to lvl 48 on my captain but I think that is an amazing game with a great story.

*edit* and I dont know how to fix this to have drakmoril as the poster and the main. Apparently I have another guild launch profile. So possibly I may delete this one to use the other one. Well that is when i figure out how to delete accounts on here.

Last edited by Drakmorul on 04/15/08 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhazha

Nerd.

<3

"In our profession, friends die. The only protection you have, is to not have any."
Drakmorul

oh yea rhazha when i finished talking to you last night I checked my status and it moved up to 5 hours wait time for approval to xfer. Hopefully when servers get back up itll be ready. But so far its been nearly 10 hours. Since I think i started the move at 5pm my time. pfft stupid slow blizzard :P

once you are fully transferred, we can do another armor sync and then you link your character to your account. Once that happens, you can post as your character.

Lucifalor wrote:
oh yea rhazha when i finished talking to you last night I checked my status and it moved up to 5 hours wait time for approval to xfer. Hopefully when servers get back up itll be ready. But so far its been nearly 10 hours. Since I think i started the move at 5pm my time. pfft stupid slow blizzard :P

I hope you're good at interupting.

If you haven't already, get a jump start on reading the encounters listed on our raid strategy forums. Watch the videos and what not. We're working on ROS.

"In our profession, friends die. The only protection you have, is to not have any."
Hroark

Word to M.C. Chris.

you know, I saw him do his thing live about a year ago at Emo's here in Austin.

yea mc chris. Ive tried to make it to all his shows when he is in town. Hes a pretty funny person and that makes them fun. As for his music mehhh its ok some are better than others. I think its his attitude more than his music though that makes his shows enjoyable.
rhastha

re: Re: Intro

Lucifalor wrote:
My first raid with SE rhasta in a tactful way pretty much said i sucked and if I wanted to use my rogue.

Im awesome
Lionhard

If awesome means Naked Mole Rat then I agree.

/

Feltor - 70 hunter
Asacii - 70 druid
Jelmak - 43 Mage
Ragenrogue - 41 rogue
Liones - 35 Warlock
Dargin - 25 priest
Jab jib
Centurion

whats up slacker wink
Drakmorul

jabjib, hows it going? What have you been up to these days?

OMFG, i play lotro too. what server are you on? we can totally set up a play date and rp n stuff.
Jab jib
Centurion

nada much drak

took a little break when things fell apart on old server and I have been playing a rogue now for about a month or little less. Im a noob pve rogue so any tips is awsome tongue out

just been spending my time doing bgs on old server and got tired of being alone, just about everyone is gone from the old days so I looked up Rhaz & Co. and found where peps were hiding so here I am

my first hour on the server was awsome !!!! even the allys said hi

Forum Image

poor warrior was flaged and standing beside my mine...
Rhazha

rofl... the boyz are back in town.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: