This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanku
Xanku.
Acolyte

re: My Experience on a PvE Realm....

This sums it up.....

http://www.cracked.com/blog/understanding-the-world-of-warcraft-using-super-mario-brothers/
Ankatra_Udotho

I lol'ed.

pure win. pure fucking win.

This was work friendly until I approached the "flippers for hands" line. Cough to cover up the laughter, yes. It works.

edit:

Quote:
Say you’re about to go up against the sinister Pandemonius and you tell the group, “Just beat on this boss like normal, but stop punching him when he makes a force field of evil electricity.”

To any Super Mario Brother player, the proper response would be, “No shit? Don’t touch the glowing death field? Because I figured I’d drop my pants and back into one of the punishing tendrils of dark energy, asshole.”

To a Warcraft player, the proper response is a confused suicide against the deadly force field. If cows played World of Warcraft, there would be a pile of them dead against the electric fence.

Quote:
Here’s where it gets tricky. When you tell 25 people to go to The Caverns of Time, seven of them don’t know what that is, two of them aren’t playing anymore, one fell asleep in his pizza, two have to drive their kids to therapy, one tells you to shut the fuck up, four are rebooting their computers, one is getting kicked off by his parents, two are lost foreigners who thought this was the train station, one is pressing enter on the same Chuck Norris joke over and over, two of them tell everyone to go to three different places and one is your girlfriend bitching at you about how much this sucks.

Quote:
Imagine you’re trying to teach your son to play baseball. You teach him the rules, how to throw, how to swing and when you tell him to go for it, he throws the ball into the side of his own head, runs the wrong way and tries to sell a blowjob to an undercover cop. Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: