This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mowna

re: Request Forum Access Here!

Oo me!

(lets see if he falls for it...)
Sathius

Mowna wrote:
Oo me!

(lets see if he falls for it...)

Oooo so funny.

You might have missed the post where I said class designers are required to take a drink every time we read “the devs don’t know what we’re doing with the class.” It’s hard to tune things when we take too many drinks, please keep this in mind. - Ghostcrawler
Sathius

Saynah wrote:
Its Saynah, Fix Me Nao? Thanks.

I'd love to let you see the forums but you are not in the guild on this site.

You might have missed the post where I said class designers are required to take a drink every time we read “the devs don’t know what we’re doing with the class.” It’s hard to tune things when we take too many drinks, please keep this in mind. - Ghostcrawler
Maullis

WTB Forum access pst
Nomithu
Torturer of English

I do not have access to the raid forums as per my Acolyte rank, but if I need to see them to sign up as a back-up healer, could I get that access? Thanks.

(Worst sentence construction ever? Possibly.)

''I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house...and punch you in the face.'' - Sue Sylvester
Sathius

Maullis wrote:
WTB Forum access pst

You have had access, and if you're talking about the raiding section, you're not a raider.

Nomithu wrote:
I do not have access to the raid forums as per my Acolyte rank, but if I need to see them to sign up as a back-up healer, could I get that access? Thanks.

(Worst sentence construction ever? Possibly.)

Done.

Maullis

Guess you're right. I can just look off Michei's anyway =P
Saynah

Well i apped and i think i confirmed my Account so... uh.... Hopefully It works?

Sorry :x

Photobucket
Munira
Munira
Acolyte

re: Trying again

Trying again... must have hit new post instead of reply? Just wanted to request member access if possible?
Sathius

re: Re: Trying again

Munira wrote:
Trying again... must have hit new post instead of reply? Just wanted to request member access if possible?

Fix'd

Munira
Munira
Acolyte

YAY! Thanks! Suddenly things are so clear to me now. Happy
Featherfox

Featherfox = Lamina (Holy Priest) in guild.

May I please have forum access?
Nomithu
Torturer of English

Hey Lamina, you should have forum access since I updated your guild rank when I accepted your app. However, since you're my guinea pig - uh, I mean, the first healer app I accepted - I'll check with the other officers to see what I'm doing wrong and get back to you.

''I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house...and punch you in the face.'' - Sue Sylvester
Sathius

Went through and removed anyone of the Guild Roster that hadn't visited the site in over 100 days or just haven't bothered to get online at all. If this includes you and you want to be able to read the forums again let me know here.

Tzopjal

ooh, add me, add me....

or just ban my IP again

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: