This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isawa

re: Midwest Power Outage

Well...

I live in Ohio. We had Hurricane force winds here on Sunday, and at about 2 o'clock Duke Energy based in Cincinnati experienced one of the largest power outages in history. The whole grid state wide went down. Apparently it was felt as far east as Pittsburgh, and as far west as Indianapolis. My tiny little college town is still struggling to get power, cable, and internet restored. I currently have power, but no internet, and there's no sign of getting my service back quite yet. I'm hoping the cable company will have its stuff together by the end of the week so I can get back into my sweet, sweet addiction by the weekend.

Has anyone else in guild been effected?
Sathius

Since you have no cable, I assume that this was written on a typewriter and then mailed to "the internet."

Yes? No?

You might have missed the post where I said class designers are required to take a drink every time we read “the devs don’t know what we’re doing with the class.” It’s hard to tune things when we take too many drinks, please keep this in mind. - Ghostcrawler
Jab jib
Centurion

LOL Sath I was wondering the same thing.
Shrakarek

Clever. tongue out
Hroark

DELETED

If you want to fight, you damn well better keep it on the private forums.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: