This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alykia

re: WoTLK Beta video fraud!! Account stealer/hacker.

Earlier today I showed the following video, thinking it was an instance IN GAME that we could go to, and a sword we could click on in KARA so as to get to WoTLK.

This is due mostly because
a) I didn't read the video info or see the website.
b) I don't have a lot of raiding experience so didn't realize it wasn't Kara.
[Do NOT trust this site.][url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tb499psU74[/url]
DO NOT SIGN ONTO THE SITE NEXT TO THAT VIDEO!
That is a HACKER SITE and you WILL lose your char!

Here is a good response to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S199hQXm_r0
I did not see the website, and thought it was an in game instance. Just giving everyone a heads up. They say 'it works' because all negative comments -had been deleted- and the hacker's friends are the ones who posted positive responses.

Warcraft will never ask for your account info. Everyone just please be careful. I would have never shared the video if I saw the website linked to it and I am deeply sorry. I just wanted to know what instance it was.

Please please please... anyone whom might have signed up at the site, change your password.

re: WoTLK Beta video fraud!! Account stealer/hacker.

Oy! I hope no one got scammed by that. <3's. I'll forward it to a couple people as well. Ty ty!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: