This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> General OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alykia

re: {Char Bio} Kieva Zanthis

Forum Image

Race: Ice Troll
Tribe: Winterfang
Homeland: Northrend, Gundrak

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 162 lbs.
Eye Color: Black
Apparent Age: 32

-Description-
An exotic priestess and scribe of porcelain completion, expressionless pitch black eyes flicker with a gold deadly glint. reflecting a deeper inner cold edge of echoing pain and distrust.

Tall and lithe, she almost seems to radiate a deep chill. Regal Features are marred only where flesh splits at the chin, revealing jawbone and preternatural nature. Long frosty white hair is bound neatly back with a multitude of ribbons, bead work and bone. Twin crow feathers of pure jet rest tucked within the Celtic knot work of the bindings. An almost transparent layer of blue moss graces across her body, patches of flesh missing here and there. Right arm naught but a skeletal claw, hidden what it could be within with a single silver gauntlet. Socketed in the center of her forehead is a single gem, it’s depths swirling with a green mist.

Voice is cool yet gentle within it's Forsaken tilt, only the faintest accent betrays ice troll lineage. A single crystal vial holding a black rose in perpetual full bloom hangs about her neck from a leather string.

-Unspoken History-
Khi’ was raised in the peaceful troll village of Northrend. Her village constantly fought for their land against the invading Azjol-Nerub. Their homeland long ago separated from the lands to the south during the war of the ancients, they relied only with pushing the Nerubian from their lands when the glacier landed and changed everything.
As Ner'Zhul stepped forth from his shattered case, he was swift to enslave the minds of the otherwise peaceful village, their being no match for his control. With that they set on to do war as he added the village to his army, few managing to escape. Khi’ was not among the lucky.
As battle after blood filled battle was waged, it is unknown at what point she finally fell in battle before being brought back to continue her duties as a scourge minion, time becoming but a blood filled blur. Time passing uncounted and mind retreated from what it could not control or deal with, pulling away until even outside screams fell on deph ears as the mind was wrapped in a blanket of blackness.

-Known History-
Soft whispers and kind coaxing finally brought the lost mind reluctantly back.

Wakening up on a table in the Queen’s Apothecary of the undead city, the minion was told it was ‘free’ by the queen’s grace and informed upon the conditions of it’s restoration. Questioned in depths of it’s past dealings, the creature could give nothing, it’s memories of past life or existence beyond the table blackened out. Finally able to give partial uncertain answer when questioned upon a title or name, her ‘saviors’ restored her with a name and allowed her release.
Thus the newly titled "Kieva" vowed to work for the Lady Sylvanas and find a way to repay for gift of life and freedom.

Since then she had stumbled upon the dealings of the Swashbucklers, deciding to join with them so as to be able to gain underground information of distant lands and further the power of the Lady.

After traveling with the swashbucklers for some amount of time, she eventually outgrew her welcome, having come into conflict with another who was beginning to suspect too much. Heeding a call to return to Northrend, she traveled back to complete some family business before returning to Azheroth once more so as to strike up and gain contact with the Underground for privet research and a tap into the resources of the black market society.

Last edited by Alykia on 08/27/08 1:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

re: {Char Bio} Kieva Zanthis

((OOC))

Heh, I know that you don't usually have char bios here but didn't know where else to put it and wanted to give a hello post. ^.^ Thankyou for letting me join the guild and I hope I do not disappoint. I'm always out for helping others to quest or do just about anything and I have been known to drop everything for a good rp.
Please feel free to hit me up in game for a rp or to just hang out.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: