This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xarenthel
Warlord

re: Forums Locked

Forum Image
Sathius

re: Forums Locked

Forum Image

It's been fun guys but it seems that with Cataclysm that the guild has petered out. Old friends have moved on to other guilds or quit all together and newer ones don't seem as interested in raiding or doing much of anything. We've had a lot of good times and some bad times but I will never forget coming to this server with the intention of just playing the game and then it becoming so much more.

Through Karazhan, Magtheridon and Gruul's, Serpentshrine to Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal through Black Temple and the Sunwell, Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar, Trial of the Champions, and Icecrown Citadel itself. This guild did more then I ever dared hope it would when first coming here and I will be sad in seeing these times come to an end. Whether Ascension continues to live on Moon Guard or falls apart in the coming weeks I wont forget it.

I will apologize to anyone currently trying to use our forums for anything but we aren't prepared to give up the forums to someone else and we no longer want to have to maintain it either.

Forum Image

- Sathius, Ascension Founding Member

You might have missed the post where I said class designers are required to take a drink every time we read “the devs don’t know what we’re doing with the class.” It’s hard to tune things when we take too many drinks, please keep this in mind. - Ghostcrawler
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ascension Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: